Efficacy of PD-1 inhibitor in the treatment of a patient with a tumor of undetected primary localization
Date, time: 02.05.2023 08.45 — 09.00
Speaker: Danila Igorevich Gridnev – Oncologist, day hospital for drug treatment of tumors
Institution: N.A. Lopatkin Research Institute of Urology and Interventional Radiology is a branch of the Federal State Budgetary Institution “NMIC of Radiology” of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
The program of the Interregional videoconference with analysis of clinical cases “New technologies in the field of treatment and diagnosis of oncological diseases. Part 8”
Head of the Program Committee: Kaprin Andrey Dmitrievich — General Director of the FSBI “NMIC of Radiology” of the Ministry of Health of Russia, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor.
Program Committee members:
- Alekseyev Boris Yakovlevich — Deputy Director General for Science of the FSBI “NMIC of Radiology” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, MD, Professor.
- Ryabov Andrey Borisovich – Deputy Director General for Surgery of the FSBI “NMIC of Radiology” of the Ministry of Health of Russia, MD.
- anesthesiology-intensive care;
- clinical laboratory diagnostics;
- health organization and public health;
- pathological anatomy;
- x-ray endovascular diagnostics and treatment;
- ultrasound diagnostics;