Paid medical services in the NMIC of radiology of the Ministry of Health of Russia
Paid medical services in the NMIC of Radiology are provided on a contractual basis to residents of the Russian Federation, as well as to citizens of foreign countries. Paid medical services are provided by departments for working with patients.
- Attentiveness and responsibility
- Personalized approach
- High-tech treatment
- Government prices
The main activities of the department
Functions of the patient management department
- Provision of reference and advisory assistance with the involvement of specialist doctors;
- Make an appointment for a study and an appointment with specialists;
- Informing about the services and products of the institution;
- Informing citizens about the possibilities of receiving free medical care: VMP/quota;
- Work with requests from patients and their relatives regarding routing and medical care;
- Hotline for cancer patients.
Types of paid medical services
Paid medical services are provided in the form of a comprehensive medical care program, or as one-time consultations, procedures, diagnostic studies and other services. The cost of treatment is individual, depends on the treatment regimen and is formed on the basis of examination data and consultation with the attending physician. On a paid basis, any types of medical care performed in the institution can be provided in the branches of the FSBI “NMIC of Radiology” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation: consultations of specialists, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, surgical manipulations and operations, check-up programs. Paid medical services can be provided both inpatient (with hospitalization) and outpatient (without hospitalization).
Advantages in providing paid medical services
- Coordination and routing of patients during face-to-face visits.
- Accompanying patients, recording on the day of treatment (subject to availability). A separate registry for registration of paid medical services and appointments to doctors for research.
- A hospital that meets the criteria for the safety and effectiveness of the treatment process.
- Accommodation in single and double wards of a round-the-clock hospital.
- In the department of combined methods of treatment No. 1, accommodation is provided in one-room and two-room wards., where medical and sanitary support, nursing care and an individual menu are organized.
- Individual medical post (attentive medical staff will provide round-the-clock monitoring during the rehabilitation period),
- for early detection of oncological diseases (3-5 days outpatient / inpatient).Check-up programs for early detection of oncological diseases (3-5 days outpatient/inpatient).
Paid medical care for individuals and legal entities
Persons wishing to undergo an examination on a paid basis, contact the contact center for an appointment for diagnosis and treatment. On the day of admission, the registrar starts an outpatient card for this patient, the patient pays for medical services to the cashier according to the current price list. With an outpatient card and a receipt, the patient is sent for a consultation with a doctor, or directly for a diagnostic study, a medical procedure. The staff of the department for work with patients, if necessary, will provide information about the cost of hospitalization.
The Department for Work with Patients coordinates the activities of various hospital services with insurance companies that provide hospitalization of insured persons under voluntary medical insurance policies to our Center, as well as informing representatives of insurance companies about the treatment of these patients. The Department for work with patients of the branches of the Federal State Budgetary Institution “NMIC of Radiology” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation performs: preparation, drafting, execution of documents, contracts for medical care for insurance companies, organizations, the Department also works with legal entities, including regional health departments, at the same time, a contract for inpatient treatment with payment by bank transfer is concluded. Payment can be made both by cash settlement and by a VMI insurance policy, according to the concluded contract and price list.
Contacts for paid services of individuals
You can make an appointment for a paid appointment at the P.A. Herzen Moscow State Medical Institute by phone: +7 (495) 150 11 22
You can make an appointment for a paid appointment at the N.A. Lopatkin Research Institute of Urology and Interventional Radiology by phone: +7 (499) 110 40 67
You can make an appointment for a paid appointment at the MRNC named after A.F. Tsyba by phone: +7 (484) 399 31 30
Contacts for paid services of legal entities
Contacts for legal entities in the P.A. Herzen Moscow State Research Institute:
+ 7 (495) 945 – 83 – 85
Contacts for legal entities at the N.A. Lopatkin Research Institute of Urology and Interventional Radiology:
+7 (499) 110 – 40 – 67
Contacts for legal entities in the MRNC named after A.F. Tsyba:
+7 (484) 399 – 32 – 30
The working hours of the departments for paid services are from 9:00 – 17:00
- Постановление Правительства РФ от 4 октября 2012 г. N 1006 «Об утверждении Правил предоставления медицинскими организациями платных медицинских услуг»
- Федеральный закон от 21 ноября 2011 г. N 323-ФЗ «Об основах охраны здоровья граждан в Российской Федерации»
- Правила выдачи справки об оплате медицинских услуг для представления в налоговые органы Российской Федерации
- Приказ Минздрава России от 13.10.2017 N 804н (с изм. от 12.07.2018) «Об утверждении номенклатуры медицинских услуг»
Paid medical services in the Federal State Budgetary Institution “NMIC of Radiology” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation are provided in excess of the state task (specialized and high-tech medical care), including: according to the types and volumes of medical services included in the program of state guarantees of providing free medical care to citizens of the Russian Federation, but not having sources of financing at the expense of the relevant budget, insurance premiums, other receipts; according to the types and volumes of medical services not included in the target programs; on conditions other than those established by the program of state guarantees for the provision of free medical care to citizens of the Russian Federation and targeted programs; at the request of a citizen entitled to free medical care, in excess of the appointments of specialists of the institution; when providing medical services anonymously (except in cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation); citizens whose provision of free medical services is not provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation (citizens of foreign states, stateless persons, except for permanent residents in the territory of the Russian Federation (compatriots abroad)).
Paid medical services are provided in the form of a comprehensive medical care program or as one-time consultations, procedures, diagnostic studies and other services. The cost of treatment is individual, depends on the treatment regimen and is formed on the basis of examination data and consultation with the attending physician.